So you need a new website? I recommend you do one thing. Do what everyone else doesn’t.
Reverse engineer what you want. Meaning think about the kind of target keywords you wish to rank for as well as target markets. Then start with SEO in mind when you design your site.
The problem with website design is many people doing it have little knowledge how to integrate proper SEO into the structure of a new site.
Often SEO is an after thought once the beautiful site is built. Very bad idea.
What I do for my website design clients is hard-target keyword research first. Then build the site around the keywords they wish to rank for on the search engines. Read more about my firm’s SEO services.
Our design team is as fanatical about progress and open communication with clients.
The biggest stinker is using a lame content management system. Forget about Godaddy’s awful site builder. HTML5 is the only way to roll. Preferably WordPress. But why? Well, think about it.
- Do you want to pay someone $50 an hour to make changes?
- Care to suffer nightmares trying to edit site navigation?
- Want to worry about how to grow your site?
- How about stuck with some lame CMS that’s no longer updated?
The honest truth is WordPress rocks. My firm owns the Elegant Themes site designs. We provide them to you free. The benefits are stunning designs, responsive code and simplicity all with the best stuff to make you look like a million bucks. Need advice? Drop me a note today.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Never before in history have so many APIs been firing on all cylinders than now. The software industry is on a fast train to more jobs, projects and products. I dusted off some of my favorite gems for this post. Ones I have borrowed and integrated into my projects....
After nearly a decade writing API documentation for companies of all sizes, I have a handful of confessions to make. Exported API reference documentation went out with disco. Okay, maybe that's a stretch. But it's spot-on when it comes to the struggles thousands of...
1. API technical writer technology & UI/UX skills They possess experience in UI/UX design. As an API technical writer, they thrive helping build exceptional user experiences. Can they edit or manage the publishing of API reference documentation? I hope so....