To the right you’ll notice a a screenshot of a client of mine. Julian has been a reputable business guy with a thriving online lobster business. He’s the kind of fisherman that captivates the true essence of everything you think of when shopping fresh, Maine lobster. But as we all have done some crazy things in our past, his caught up with him online. His name use to rank very high on Google for a few derogatory listings. Ouch, I know. The instigating keyword (no surprise there) was his name, ‘Julian Klenda.’ If you’re wondering what my secret sauce was helping him repair his problem, it wasn’t rocket science. Actually, since he already owned a progressive online lobster store, we did the old double-whammy routine.
- First we focussed on cleaning up his Google relevancy standards.
- We did #1 by building better content on his business site.
- Check out his case study.
- Next we syndicated genuine text and video content.
- Then we waited (I know, this part is a bit of a bummer).
- Next we did a few more rounds optimizing his site content.
- As his rankings began to grow, his negative listings shrank.
It sounds too easy right? Well, it involves a radical persistence to keyword density management. So what’s Julian rep now? Why don’t you check. Google Julian Klenda and see what’s on the first page.
- The content is relevant enough to capture rankings
- The domain the content resides has an aged domain
- You’ve done a piss poor job optimizing your keywords
Need help with your bad rep?
By Peter Gustafson Coinbase Wallet is a self-custody crypto wallet hardwired to save, store, and spend over 4000 digital assets. Think of Wallet as home central for all of your crypto money. The Wallet SDK is open-source offering minimal dependencies for maximum...
By Peter Gustafson OverviewThe Epic Game Store is where games are purchased. For example, let’s say you purchase the Super Deluxe (SD) edition of a game. Below are descriptions and access limitations of your purchase. ActionDescriptionAccessYou buy the SD editionAn...
By Peter Gustafson The Ecom Interface provides two methods for ownership verification. The first is the online method. Online Method The online method integrates directly with the Epic Entitlement Service. It’s useful for trusted game servers or less-secure checks on...