Google Search Marketing
Too many companies outsource their blog content management and search engine optimization. Well, if they even consider organic rankings as a traffic generation tool. Unfortunately, most vendors don’t get it right.
Organizations which do manage the writing and publishing often miss out on simple relevancy technique formatting to boost their rankings on Google and YouTube.
But why? I started my firm in 2007 doing client SEO to rank Google (and YouTube). Eventually, I moved to API technical writing. It always amazes me how even large companies ignore the power of genuine organic rankings. The why is often due to lack of understanding Google relevancy standards.
Managing it in-house is easy and will produce results once you train your writers and video production people. Here’s my approach to helping companies integrate Google SEO in-house…
Likely you have writers publishing blog posts for audience engagement. However, they’re doing it wrong. Instead of researching highly-relevant keywords to tether to their posts, they’re winging it. Ouch.
Your writers are doing 90% of the heavy lifting developing content, blog posts, white papers and announcements. Be smart by training them to write for Google relevancy rather than self-imposed standards.
- Gives Google reasons to rank your content organically
- Empowers your writers to think about relevancy before subjects
- Forges a formula to ranking better on Google
- Costs absolutely nothing and results in more website traffic
The 800 lb. gorilla keywords are always far too competitive. Instead, focus on long-tail keywords with nearly no competition. Done correctly, you’ll dominate phrases overlooked by your competitors.
Keyword phrase research is more about understanding competitive relevancy scores. By integrating a proven formula, your website content will rank on Google once your team understands keyword filter research techniques.
Keyword research formulas…
- Gauge the competitive nature of each phrase
- Build content opportunities to pounce on
- Provide tactical analysis to pinpoint untapped traffic resources
- Quantify the market value of relevant phrases related to your product
The competitive quality score of your target keyword phrases is where the rubber meets the road. Focus on the wrong ones and your efforts result in minimal ROI and missed traffic.
Using a proven quality score formula means you can pinpoint phrases with little-to-no competition. Once your team understands keyword analysis, it’s merely a process of building formulas into Excel.
Quality scoring uncovers…
- Overlooked keyword phrases related to your product
- Statistical values to measure keyword opportunities
- Bad target keywords to avoid like the plague
- Proven formulas removing gut instinct decision-making
Did you know the longer your content (2000+ words) the better chance you have of ranking higher on Google? It’s true. Bryan Dean is an SEO phenom. He analyzed 1 million sites comparing ranking factors including word count. Read the report.
On-page elements are critical to helping Google determine the relevancy of your content. If it’s relevant and thorough to the end-user, guess what? You rank.
- Help Google evaluate your authority in your vertical
- Empower you to create highly-relevant content
- Increase user engagement by serving them pertinent information
- Centralize formatting styles to increase your organic rankings